Monday, March 15, 2010

Brooklyn Invisalign Makes A Perfect Smile In No Time

My smile was okay, but I always had little bits of food stuck in my teeth. It was really embarrassing and so eventually I went found an NYC braces orthodontist. I really didn’t want Medicaid braces, but I did want straight teeth. So when I talked to my Medicaid orthodontist, he recommended Brooklyn Invisalign. He took some pictures of my teeth and when I came back a few weeks later to get my first cast, I was already on my way.

I was still able to eat what I wanted because I took out the aligners whenever I ate and drank. Brushing and flossing was a cinch and the whole while no one even knew that I was straightening my teeth. I went to my NYC braces orthodontist about every two months to pick up my new casts for my teeth and switched them every two weeks. I was actually able to watch my teeth shift from aligner to aligner. Finally about a year later, I was done with the treatment and I had the smile I always wanted.

I’m so happy that I got Brooklyn Invisalign because now my smile is perfect, and I never had to experience the traditional discomfort of braces.

0 comments: